A Membership and Facility Management System
Scheduler101.com is a membership and booking management system specifically designed for recreation facility providers, and is a comprehensive solution with effective functionalities to streamline your daily operations.
It is suitable for facility providers for
Badminton, Tennis, Squash, Table Tennis, Curling, Archery, Basketball and many more.
- Customizable for numerous types of memberships.
- Unlimited number of memberships.
- Types of membership.
- Group, Individual, Family, Token, Coach
- Play date and booking controls.
- Online booking privileges.
- Volatile and flexible for optimizing registration rates.
- Unlimited number of members.
- Comprehensive member’s profile.
- Contact profile
- Account Balance
- Booking records
- Full history of memberships
- Full history of activities
- One-click membership renewal.
- Membership expiry notifications.
- Token management.
- Intuitive user interface.
Booking Management Panel
- Intelligent algorithms to optimize facility utilization.
- Dynamic booking methods.
- Single or multiple days booking
- Recurring dates booking
- Selective booking
- Walk-in booking
- Rapid extend or reschedule bookings.
- Immediate administrative attention for member issues.
- Account balance management.
- Daily events and member activities.
- Quick-member search.
- Quick check-in panel.
- Share members’ profiles among locations.
- Cross-location bookings.
- Manage locations activities in one console.
Check In Panel
- Member card reader for in-and-out facility monitoring.
- Instant membership validation.
- Instant administrative alert over member issues.
- Auto token dispensing.
- Player account balance checking.
- Records of members and non-members account balance.
- Instant member’s account balance checking.
- Instant administrative attention over account status
- Monetary deposit, withdrawal and balance
- Booking reminders.
- Auto email reminders for players’ bookings.
- Auto membership expiration reminders.
- Daily operation logs.
- Administrative messages
- Booking activities
- Member activities
- System Access activities